Will It Skillet?: 53 Irresistible And Unexpected Recipes To Make In A Cast Iron Skillet
"Discover a new world of cast-iron cooking. From Dan Shumski, who last applied his out-of-the-box food-loving sensibility to Will It Waffle?, here are 53 surprising, delicious, and ingenious recipes for the cast-iron skillet. Savor the simplicity of Toast with Olive Oil and Tomato, because you just can't achieve that perfect oil-toasted crust in a toaster. For Homemade Corn Tortillas, no special equipment required--use the pan to flatten and cook them. (Then serve your tortillas with Single-Skillet Carnitas or Charred Tomato Salsa--or make Chilaquiles.) Take popcorn to another level with clarified butter. Enjoy a Spinach and Feta Dip that stays warm from the residual heat of the pan. Plus pastas that come together in one skillet--no separate boiling required; perfectly charred roasted vegetables; beautiful breads and pizzas; and luscious desserts from a giant chocolate chip cookie to the sophisticated Layered Crepe Torte with Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Jam. Includes detailed information on buying, seasoning, and caring for your cast-iron skillet--and turning it into a nonstick kitchen workhorse"--
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Independence
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Workman Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780761187431
- ISBN: 076118743X
- Publication Year: 2017