Willie Doherty: Somewhere Else
Over the past decade, Willie Doherty (b. 1959) has produced photographic, audio visual, and video work. Using as a source his local surroundings in Derry, Doherty explores the media portrayal of the conflict and violence in Northern Ireland. Designed in collaboration with the artist, this book explores more than 25 photographic and audiovisual works in depth. It brings together his earliest black and white images with large scale color photographs from the 1990s. It also documents his major new piece Somewhere Else.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tate Gallery Pubn
- ISBN-13: 9781854372789
- ISBN: 1854372785
- Publication Year: 1999