Win: Proven Strategies For Success In Sport, Life And Mental Health
From well-known personality and rugby commentator Brent Pope and psychotherapist and mental skills coach Jason Brennan, Win: Proven Strategies for Success in Sports, Life and Mental Health examines the mindset behind the psychology of winning and how the mental skills applied in sports can be adapted for success ineveryday life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hachette Books Ireland
- ISBN-13: 9781473667037
- ISBN: 1473667038
- Publication Year: 2019