Windup In Control: Its Effects And Their Prevention
Actuator saturation is probably the most frequent nonlinearity encountered in control applications. Input saturation leads to controller windup, removable by structural modification during compensator realization and plant windup which calls for additional dynamics. This book presents solutions to the windup prevention problem for stable and unstable single-input-single-output and multiple-input-multiple-output (MIMO) systems.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9781849965798
- ISBN: 184996579X
- Publication Year: 2010