Directed by Alan Rickman, Starring Alan Rickman, Sheila Reid, Sean Biggerstaff, Emma Thompson, Gary Hollywood, Arlene Cockburn, Douglas Murphy, Phyllida Law, Sandra VoeWritten by Alan Rickman, Sheila Reid, Sean Biggerstaff, Emma Thompson, Gary Hollywood, Arlene Cockburn, Douglas Murphy, Phyllida Law, Sandra Voe
An elderly woman arrives uninvited and unexpectedly at the home of her daughter, Frances, who is still grieving over her young husband's recent death. Together, they embark on an emotional journey neither of them are ready for, but both know must be taken.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Mayfield Heights
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: Image Entertainment, Inc.
- UPC: 014381135527
- Region: Region 1