Without Lying Down: Frances Marion And The Power Of Women In Hollywood
From 1913 to 1939, Frances Marion was one of the most powerful talents in the movie industry. The world's highest paid screenwriter, she wrote more than 200 movies (including The Champ, Anna Christie, and Camille, and became the first screenwriter to win two Academy Awards. Uman Thurman narrates and Kathy Bates gives her voice to the screenwriter's own words, taken from her letters, diaries, and memoirs.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Image Entertainment, Inc.
- UPC: 014381102529
- Region: Region 1