Witness For The Prosecution
"When glamorous Emily French is brutally murdered in her home, all the evidence points to French's young lover, Leonard Vole, to whom the heiress left her fortune. Ms. French's devoted housekeeper proclaims Leonard's guilt, but Leonard insists that his wife, enigmatic chorus girl Romaine, can prove his innocence. As the scandalous crime goes to trial, solicitor John Mayhew finds that the case may be his undoing."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: RLJ ENTERTAINMENT
- UPC: 054961254590