Woman's Guide To Adultery
Based on a novel by Carol Clewlow, the three-part British miniseries A Woman's Guide to Adultery chronicled the sexual interrelations between three married couples. Only Rose (Theresa Russell), the nominal heroine, abstained from extramarital hanky-panky. However, the siren song of Temptation proved strong indeed, and Rose's resistance was worn down bit by bit as those around her seemed to be having such a jolly good time. Remarkably frank in its dialogue and depiction of contemporary carnality, A Woman's Guide to Adultery first aired in 1993. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Tyler
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: BFS
- UPC: 066805310744
- Region: Region [unknown]