Women Of Invention: Life Changing Ideas By Remarkable Women
In every walk of 21st century life women have been challenging themselves (and men) to shape the way we live. The 150 remarkable women in this book show all too clearly that not only can invention no longer be described as a male-dominated domain but that a woman?singenuity will probably be driving the life-changing ideas of tomorrow. Illus.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Springhurst
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Chartwell Books
- ISBN-13: 9780785835004
- ISBN: 0785835008
- Publication Year: 2018