Women Of The Word Devotional Study: Quick Study Of The Six Most Common Topics For Christian Women Of All Ages
Today's Christian women of all ages want to live the WOW life---be the WOW mom, the WOW coworker, the WOW wife and mother, the WOW church member. Here is a great way to get started---with this WOW (Women of the Word) Bible study. In six easy lessons, learn more about how you can face today's challenges, increase your biblical knowledge base, and deal with the everyday concerns that are ever facing Christian women as they strive to live and lead others on to a closer walk with Jesus. Using the Bible as your guide, you will study the six most common concerns of today's Christian women, including forgiving yourself, time management, and using a standard measurement to become a WOW woman---a worker rightly dividing the Word of God.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tate Pub & Enterprises Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781682541210
- ISBN: 1682541215
- Publication Year: 2016