by Dix Bruce (1972)
Description: First Edition. Out of print. Collection of guitar solo music. Book is worn, but still intact and in acceptable condition. Interior is primarily clean with some water damage to the lower right corner of the volume- the damage gets less noticeable after the first few pages of the book. Some other fingerprint discoloraitons throughought. No creases or annotations. Staple binding in excellent condition. Cover is a bit scruffy but perfectly intact. Curling to corners. Slight warping to front. Still, a good copy of this hard to find item. . Published by HOLT RINEHART and WINSTON 1972 Good Condition. Stock image shown. See notes for full description of item listed. some black/white photographs. . USA. In our Parmer Crossing store. Description: Trade
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 1972
- Listing Date: 09/30/2017
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A