Wordless Picture Books And Guide: Sentence And Narrative Skills For People With Speech, Language And Communication Needs
Helps children with speech, language and communication needs (SLCN) to develop their expressive sentence and narrative skills, through learning to tell each story. This book provides strategies on how to teach and progress the child through each level and stage, and will have an additional skills section.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis
- ISBN-13: 9781909301603
- ISBN: 1909301604
- Publication Year: 2011