Workplace Plus 1: Living And Working In English
In addition to the ample opportunities for reading and writing practice contained in the Student’s Book, the Workplace Plus Workbook contains further reading and writing exercises. The Workbook is valuable for homework or for in-class activities. An added feature is a test preparation activity for each unit, with CASAS-like and BEST Test-like items which ensure that learners can “bubble in” and scope with the formats of standardized language tests. Workplace Plus, an innovative four-level ESL course, readies adults for self-sufficiency in the three principal areas of their lives: the workplace, the community, and the home. Workplace Plus integrates the CASAS life skill competencies and SCANS Compentencies and Foundation Skills with a complete language syllabus and relevant social language.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- ISBN-13: 9780130331748
- ISBN: 0130331740
- Publication Year: 2001
- Edition: CSM PAP/PS