World History Of Design: Prehistoric Times To World War I
This is the first volume of the World History of Design, the definitive historical account of global design by pre-eminent design scholar Victor Margolin. The first volume explores the earliest cave art and human tools, including the key examples of the visual and material culture that were produced in all parts of the world from the first stages of human civilization, the Industrial Revolution and its aftermath, and finally World War I. This richly illustrated volume contains over 380 images, with 72 in full colour.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Academic
- ISBN-13: 9781350012721
- ISBN: 1350012726
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: Reprint