World War Two: A Very Peculiar History?
World War Two, A Very Peculiar History explores the most destructive event of the twentieth century, a war that defined and shaped the world we live in today. Jim Pipe introduces the nations, as well as individuals, that participated and the politics that drove them, alongside the Cherished Library-style fascinating trivia and quirky facts.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Book House
- ISBN-13: 9781908177971
- ISBN: 1908177977
- Publication Year: 2017