Writ Of Execution
Lake Tahoe attorney Nina Reilly takes on the case of Jessie Potter--a desperate young woman who has just hit a huge slot machine jackpot and who refuses to reveal her real identity--and finds herself taking on powerful gambling interests, an unscrupulous local attorney, a wealthy stalker, an outraged gambler, and a cold-blooded killer all after the money. 55,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Rockwall
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dell Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780385334839
- ISBN: 0385334834
- Publication Year: 2001