Write Your Own Book
Tell your own story with this unique book filled with creative writing prompts and activities. Young writers can build their skills, develop their confidence, and learn how to write a book in this unique format filled with creative writing ideas and exercises.Invent a magic spell or a potion recipe. Save the day with a brand-new superhero. Share the legend of your hometown. Write about what it would be like to stand next a volcano that is about to explode. Inspire creativity through engaging exercises.Write Your Own Book makes writing fun, personal, and special while encouraging students to continue writing outside the classroom, telling their own stories as they develop an important educational and life skill.Write Your Own Book's fun novelty format encourages kids to think creatively to fill its pages of activities and prompts in their own style and fashion. This is a perfect gift for any budding young author. Tell your story in your very own book.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Parmer Crossing
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dk Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781465444714
- ISBN: 1465444718
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: CSM SPI