Write Your Own Vampire Short Story: 60 Lined Pages To Tell Your Tale
Admit it. You've always wanted to write a short story. Here's your chance! And what's way cool is that you'll have your story in a neat little book! We have plenty of different covers for various genres. This booklet has a title page where you can write the title and your name on the blank lines. Then you have 60 lined pages in which to tell your story. You can put the year in on the copyright page, which notes that the copyright is by you because you're the one writing the story. You'll have to bring your own pen or pencil, but you knew that. You'll also have to bring your own ideas. This is a fun way to spend an afternoon. Set your creativity free. Write a short story for yourself. You can share it with friends and family later. And when you're done, it can go on your bookshelf so you can take it down and read it whenever you like. Write on!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781539393474
- ISBN: 153939347X
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: JOU