Writing For Minecrafters Grade 1
Learn to Write about Your Minecrafting Adventures! Writing for Minecrafters: Grade 1 features well-loved video game characters and concepts to encourage first grade writing practice. With Steve, Alex, zombies, creepers, and villagers to inspire them, young Minecrafters will be eager to fill the pages with their own words. Colorful art and engaging prompts invite kids to expand their vocabulary, practice proper grammar and capitalization, and write full sentences and paragraphs. Kids will get to express their creativity and writing skills with lessons in: vocabulary development adding detail with adjectives and adverbs past, present, and future tense structure grammar and sentence structure pre-writing strategies and idea building Informational, opinion, and narrative writing Reinforce classroom learning and help them meet the National Common Core language arts standards with this kid-friendly tool. Writing for Minecrafters is the best way to get all kids excited about writing.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sky Pony Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781510737631
- ISBN: 1510737634
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: CSM