"Janet "Prissy" Gregory, a single mother with a haunted past, is a paralegal struggling to overcome doubts about the culpability of Calvin Willis, an African-American husband and father wrongfully accused of assaulting a neighborhood girl. Eventually convinced of Calvin's innocence, Janet decides, at great personal cost, to take on his case and fight for him when many of those closest to him turned their backs. Despite seemingly insurmountable odds, she wages a 22-year battle against the justice system, and with the help of The Innocence Project, an organization that works to exonerate wrongfully convicted people through DNA testing, she accomplished the near-impossible feat of overturning the travesty that put Calvin in prison for more than two decades."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Sony Pictures Home
- UPC: 043396346444
- Region: Region 1