X Men Omnibus 2
X-Men superstars Chris Claremont and Jim Lee bring their legendary run to an earth-shattering crescendo! The X-Men are shanghaled into outer space to outwit a Skrull infiltration and return Princess Lilandra to the throne--while back on Earth, X-Factor must contend with the return of Apocalypse and the loss of Cyclops' son, Nathan Christopher! Then, both teams unite to face the menace of the Shadow King, leading into an all-new era as the X-Men evolve once again--becoming more than merely Uncanny! And they'll need to be in full fighting form when Magneto gains a cult following, Omega Red returns to menace Wolverine, the time-traveling Bishop joins the team, and the alien Brood assimilate Ghost Rider! All this and Mojo, too--or is it Mojo II?--as the X-Men's most iconic creators cataplut the team into the 1990s! COLLECTING: UNCANNY X-MEN (1963) 273-280; X-FACTOR (1986) 63-70; :X-MEN (1991) 1-9, 10-11 (A STORIES); GHOST RIDER (1990 26=27.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Marvel Enterprises
- ISBN-13: 9780785159056
- ISBN: 0785159053
- Publication Year: 2012