Yoga Sadhana For Mothers: Shared Experiences Of Ashtanga Yoga, Pregnancy, Birth & Motherhood
Yoga Sadhana for Mothers is the first book dedicated to the subject of Ashtanga yoga, pregnancy, birth and motherhood. Written with the blessing and support of the late yoga master Shri K. Pattabhi Jois's family, this book offers the guidance, shared wisdom and practical tips that every student and teacher of Ashtanga yoga needs for the journey into motherhood and beyond.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Yogawords Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781906756307
- ISBN: 1906756309
- Publication Year: 2015