You And Your Land Rover Defender
Whether you use your Defender for work or play, from supermarket to Savannah you_ll find valuable information in this volume covering the 90 and 110 Land Rover Defender models, from 1983 to 2000. Martin Hodder delivers detailed coverage on buying, owning, running and caring for your Defender; driving on and off the tarmac; preparation and modifications; expedition planning and preparation. Hodder examines each model and provides performance and production figures. Contains lists of Defender specialists and clubs.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Haynes Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781859606674
- ISBN: 1859606679
- Publication Year: 2001