You Can Get There From Here
Immensely gifted with intelligence, curiosity, 'sensitivity, warmth, and a profound openness to people and places outside her own experience, Shirley MacLaine beings a very special quality of mind and heart to her acting, to her writing, to her travels. You Can Get There From Here is a remarkable memoir--the exciting and revealing journey of a woman who rediscovers the world an herself. From an ill-fated television series in the early 1970's that goes against everything she believes in...to her impassioned efforts on behalf of a major presidential candidate...to her emergence as an important voice in the international women's movement...to her life-affirming odyssey to the People's Republic of China--this is the unforgettable story of Shirley MacLaine's road from a crisis of self-doubt to a joyous new stage in her life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Random House
- ISBN-13: 9780553261738
- ISBN: 0553261738
- Publication Year: 1991
- Edition: Reissue