You Should Meet Collector's Set: Women Who Launched The Computer Age / Mae Jemison / Misty Copeland / Jesse Owens / Duke Kahanamoku / Katherine Johnson
Get to know some of the many people who have changed history with this boxed set featuring six fascinating, nonfiction Level 3 Ready-to-Reads that are part of a series of biographies about people "you should meet " Get to know the first women computer programmers, the first African-American principal dancer at the American Ballet Theater, an incredible Olympic gold medalist who broke records and barriers, the first female African-American astronaut, the amazing "Father of Surfing," and one of the greatest mathematicians of all time with the first six books in the You Should Meet series A special section at the back of each book includes extras on subjects like history and math, plus fun trivia facts on ballet, computer programming, and more With the You Should Meet series, learning about historical figures has never been so much fun This collection includes: Women Who Launched the Computer Age Mae Jemison Jesse Owens Misty Copeland Duke Kahanomoku Katherine Johnson
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Simon Spotlight
- ISBN-13: 9781534409743
- ISBN: 1534409742
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: BOX