Your First Foal: Horse Breeding For Beginners
Many horse owners dream of having a foal from their own mare. However, irrespective of the delights associated with this experience, the pregnancy of the mare and the growth of the foal demand a high degree of care, patience, and knowledge. This practical manual provides a comprehensive guide on the subjects of breeding, feeding, and husbandry of a mare and foal for the private horse owner. The reader will find all the necessary information about covering the mare, correct feeding during the late pregnancy and lactating period, the birth of the foal, and the appropriate care of the foal.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cadmos Verlag Gmbh
- ISBN-13: 9783861279181
- ISBN: 3861279185
- Publication Year: 2005
- Edition: ILL