Your Guide To High Paying Careers
Are you planning for a future career that pays well? Use this informative book to get the facts you'll need to make a good choice. Browse the 46 lists of high-paying occupations and see which job choices have the best pay, the best outlook, or are the best fit for your personality. Then explore further by digging into a gold mine of facts about each occupation and its specializations. Comparing the jobs, you'll get many valuable insights into which jobs have the best potential to satisfy you. Then follow the suggested steps for reaching a decision."Your Guide to High-Paying Careers" covers 173 occupations with high pay and good outlook, 182 specializations within these occupations, detailed facts, such as major tasks, earnings, skills, and work conditions, and lists that rank the jobs by pay, job opportunities, personality types, industries, and much more.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Meyer & Meyer Sport
- ISBN-13: 9781782550402
- ISBN: 1782550402
- Publication Year: 2014