Your Internet Cash Machine: The Insiders' Guide To Making Big Money, Fast!
An online busines guru shares his expertise in a detailed, step-by-step approach to creating and building a profitable Internet business, explaining how to select the right niche, design and construct a Web site, and manage a business and offering insight into such areas as marketing, attracting traffic, and more.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB West Lane Avenue
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780470129449
- ISBN: 0470129441
- Publication Year: 2008