Zentangle, No Boundaries
No boundaries means just that. Use Zentangle to establish art with no boundaries that similar to doodling, is more directed. Increase focus, productivity, and best of all, learn to relax. Tangling daily can make those benefits, and others, possible. This workbook has dedicated spaces for tangling and ideas for doing so. Color and black and white illustrations are presented in an easy to execute manner. Young and old can enjoy this art form. In Zentangle, there are no mistakes, only opportunities.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781493773886
- ISBN: 1493773887
- Publication Year: 2013