Zeta Integrals, Schwartz Spaces And Local Functional Equations
This book focuses on a conjectural class of zeta integrals which arose from a program born in the work of Braverman and Kazhdan around the year 2000, the eventual goal being to prove the analytic continuation and functional equation of automorphic L-functions. Developing a general framework that could accommodate Schwartz spaces and the corresponding zeta integrals, the author establishes a formalism, states desiderata and conjectures, draws implications from these assumptions, and shows how known examples fit into this framework, supporting Sakellaridis' vision of the subject. The collected results, both old and new, and the included extensive bibliography, will be valuable to anyone who wishes to understand this program, and to those who are already working on it and want to overcome certain frequently occurring technical difficulties.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783030012878
- ISBN: 3030012875
- Publication Year: 2018