You Are Just 1-Click Away From Learning How To Recover From Emotional Abuse, Manipulation And Torture Instilled By A Narcissist Or A Person With A Manipulative Disorder
Dealing with a narcissist or manipulative person is like riding a rollercoaster that just never stops. It also feels like running on a hamster wheel where even after trying all manner of threats and having lengthy conversations after that, the self-centeredness and manipulation never stops.
Most narcissists and people with other manipulation disorders never see anything wrong with the way they do things, probably because their self-centeredness and excessive need for admiration, even at the expense of the wellness of other people, comes so naturally for them. They don't know any other way of doing things.
However, this does not mean that you just agree with everything they do and say even if you are being abused. Mental abuse, unlike physical abuse, does not leave marks or scars but its effects have far-reaching consequences, as you've already found out.
What then do you do?
How do you unchain yourself from the claws of a narcissistic abuser and manipulator?
How do you spot narcissistic and manipulative tendencies?
How do you neutralize narcissistic and manipulative tendencies before they get through to you?
How do you build the mental toughness to say no and put your foot down when dealing with a narcissistic and manipulative person?
If you have these and other related questions, this book is for you so keep reading, as it has everything you need to know about narcissism and narcissistic abuse; with realistic and actionable ways for you to overcome the abuse and begin the journey towards healing.
Are you tired of having to live in a war zone of enduring an abuse cycle of love bombing and devaluation coupled with other covert tactics like gaslighting, projection, triangulation and pathological mind games that only make you doubt your memory, your sanity and your ability to make sound decisions, as your self-esteem takes a serious hit?
If so, Here is what you'll learn in this book:
- Who a narcissistic person is
- What narcissistic abuse syndrome is and how to know if a person is suffering from this disorder
- How to know whether a person is a narcissist
- How narcissism manifests itself
- The vulnerable points of a narcissist and how you can use them to make them change
- The type of people a narcissists picks to be their victim
- How narcissism manifests in our families and how to deal with a family member who is a narcissist
- What empaths see in a narcissist
- How to gain mental toughness and heal form the abuse of a narcissist
- How to gain back control from a narcissist
- The four pillars for recovery after a narcissistic abuse
- The ins and outs of how to heal from the emotional trauma of being abused by a narcissist
- And much more
You might be feeling like you are too deep with them and that you need them in your life because they have made you doubt yourself to the point of feeling like you are not good enough. The good news is that this book will help you recover and get out of their claws of manipulation.
The journey towards recovery will not be easy but it will definitely be worth it.
And so the journey begins...
Scroll to the top and click on the Buy Now