The Sun And Her Flowers
From the #1 New York Times best-selling author of milk and honey comes a long-awaited second collection of poetry, a transcendent journey about growth and healing, ancestry and honoring one?s roots and expatriation and rising up to find a home within yourself, augmented by the author's own illustrations. Original.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Naperville
- Seller rating:
- Language: --
- Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing
- ISBN-13: 9781449486792
- ISBN: 1449486797
- Publication Year: 2017